Rancho MirageGeneral Liability Insurance provides the following coverage:
- Bodily Injury- Bodily Injury to a third party.
- Property Damage- Damage to a third parties property (equipment building etc.).
- Personal Injury- Injury to the mind or emotions, as opposed to an injury to property.
- Advertising Liability- Damages arising out of advertising, libel, slander and invasion of privacy.
- Products & Completed Operations- Liability arising out of the Nonprofits products or business operations and services conducted, excluding Professional services.
- Premises-Covers liability arising out of injury to third parties while on your premises.
- Medical Payments- A general liability coverage that reimburses others, without regard to the insured's liability for bodily injury while on your premises.
General Liability Insurance is designed to cover defense costs as well as judgments. It is an important part of your insurance program that we recommend for your organization.
- A visitor to the office tripped and fell down a flight of stairs. An investigation revealed that a broken hand rail contributed to the accident. Total medical bills of $2,570 were paid to the claimant.
- A business recently held a private event at the home of a manager, where food was provided by the employees and client. A attendee got sick the next day and it was traced back to the food provided at the event. The insurance company paid the medical bills of $650 and compensation for three days of lost work time.
Protect what matters most to you with Car, Home, Health, Life & Business insurance. We offer the best combination of competitive rates, coverage and personal service in Rancho Mirage.
Get a Fast Free Online Quote. We have great rates! Commercial Auto Insurance, Contractors Insurance & General Liability Insurance.